Hi David,

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:22:50 -0400GMT (26/06/2001, 02:22 +0800GMT),
David Robert Austen wrote:

DRA> Everything in my BAT InBox has disappeared again (except very latest
DRA> download).

Same here. Not the Inbox, but one of my folders. The file messages.tbb
has vanished. The file messages.tbi told me that there were 5 news
messages in there. That was last Thursday. I hadn't done any compress
or purge action.

Today, upon startup, same folder, new problem: both files (*.tbb and
*.tbi) gone.

I have now deleted the folder, and created a new one. Weird it is
indeed. See my version in the sig; stand-alone. Never had this problem
before. Happened only with one folder out of 22 in one of my 8
accounts, so I didn't report it as a bug. Let's see whether it happens
again tomorrow morning, after I have now re-created the folder.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.