Hi Stanislav,

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:38:50 +0600GMT (02/07/2001, 14:38 +0800GMT),
Stanislav Okhvat wrote:

SO> Thanks for your reply.
SO> What is PC-Cillin? I assume it's a program much like other virus
SO> scanners.

Correct.

SO> We do have Antiviral Toolkit Pro installed and it might cause
SO> something similar. However, we lost approximately 2 gigs of
SO> messages physically, that is there was no trace whatsoever of any
SO> files, quarantined or not.

I don't know about your program. But with PC-Cillin, I have the
options to quarantine infected files, or to delete them. I quarantine
them (unless the virus can be cleaned, then I use that option). Maybe
you have set the options in your antivirus program so that it deletes
infected files?

SO> Then the issue of an existing bug is still there.

Maybe, maybe not.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.