Hi Allie,

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:40:35 -0500GMT (04/07/2001, 10:40 +0800GMT),
A Curtis Martin wrote:

TF>> No, because the error message will identify the file bat1276.tmp as
TF>> the infected one. Yes, this is the message, but you don't know right
TF>> away which one it is.

ACM> So what do you do in that situation? Manually inspect all your recently
ACM> downloaded mail?

No, I  check the account logs for the error message "couldn't rigfht
to inbox" or something. See my mail of last night.

Then I go into that account with the mail despatcher, and have not had
a problem identifying the offending message by sight.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.