Hello Syafril,

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001 at 4:14:09 PM you wrote (at least in part):

SH> Here some :
SH> -  My   Company  provide  Mail  Hosting Services : DomainPOP, ETRN,
SH>    ATRN, MX Backup and Mail Forwading. Especially for ETRN and ATRN,
SH>    I  don't  know  how setting it up on Qmail, please tell me if you
SH>    know.

ETRN is not know to me to be supported by qmail :-(
There's something similar called 'serialmail' but it's not equal and is not
called via a SMTP-Session :-(

SH> -  Qmail    using   Multiple  Thread  while  delivering mail, every
SH>    messages  will generate own session/connection; this making Qmail
SH>    very  fast  but consume the bandwith. I prefer to use single copy
SH>    with  Multiple Rcpt-To if possible.

That's a good point ... there's also no workaround known to me :-(

As said: I was just interested, never meant qmail is perfect :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's not for you or I, Carruthers; nor for the regiment: it's for the Empire.