Hello Dierk,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:38:06 +0200 GMT (13/07/2001, 00:38 +0800 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

DH> But they don't "kill" mails, they get them, copy them and send them on
DH> (Technically it is a bit more complicated, but the point is: Mails may
DH> get delayed for a few secs, but not lost.).

Just a few seconds... I didn't know how it works. I thought they read
the mails before they are let through.

DH> BTW, officially the German Echelon facility in Pullach (should ring a
DH> bell for the German users!) is in the process of being closed down.

Maybe they're just moving? Anyway, Europe is making its own version:

Cheers,
Thomas.

Auf einem Foen von Sears: "Nicht wahrend des Schlafes benutzen".

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM