Hi,

I'm posting this question again, because there was no
working solution to it last time, only reactions from people who had
the same problem, asking if I had a solution yet.

> Since some days TheBat! doesn't check for e-mails automatically
> anymore. "Account Properties" hasn't changed, "Periodical
> checking" is checked, value is 5 min. I can't remember changing
> any other setting, but there is probably a very silly checkmark
> somewhere I have overlooked.
>
> The program does check my mail when I do that manually. The log
> files don't show that it does it automatically. The connection
> center stuff is set to 'hide', but even when I put that on automatic
> or always, TheBat! doesn't check my e-mail anymore without me
> prompting to do it.

Reïnstalling TheBat! doesn't work either, nor does turning 'automatic
mailcheck' off and on again, or changing the check-interval values :(

Does nobody know the solution? Because this is really driving me nuts,
because I have to pop my e-mail very frequently, but can't always
invoke the mailcheck manually.

Regards,

Cilfa
--