Hello Raj,

Historians believe that Wednesday, August 1, 2001 at 14:19 GMT +0530
was when, Raj [R] typed the following:

R> I have configured my Print Template to incl the pagenumber, however
R> I notice that the page numbers are not printed.

Under the print setup dialogue, general tab, select "Print Page
numbers"

BTW, if you want the full contents of the To: line, you can use the
%TOLIST macro.  Also check out the %BCCLIST and %CCLIST macros.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I simply wasn't cool enough for them (whomever they were) to offer
drugs to me.  Drugs were everywhere, that's what the TV said.  I could
get offered drugs at any time.  Yeah, right. -- J. Sullivan