Thomas,

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, at 17:21:00 [GMT +0800] (which was 2:51 PM where I live) you
wrote:

TF> This may not answer your question, but I never knew there was a
TF> %Pagenumber macro. I use Message / Print Setup / General / Print Page
TF> Numbers, and it works.

Thanks, I guess you need to check this box. But what is interesting is that when you
check
the  box  one  gets  an option to use a specific template which has the %Pagenumber
macro,
also a macro called %Totalpages.

While  the  page  number  did  get  printed,  I notice that putting the macro in the
Print
Template does NOT work....

I also noticed something interesting. The page number is printed on the row which

"Archives   : <http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com>" (I printed your msg as a test)

When  you  choose  right  alignment it is fine, however when one chooses left
alignment it
gets over printed.

Bug ?????

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Wednesday, August 01, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/4