Hello Matt,

14. avgust 2001, 23:47:36, you wrote:

>   I installed The Bat on my office manager's system and imported her
> Netscape 4.7x mail.  I was shocked to find that her new inbox now has
> over 4000 messages!  Switching back to Netscape, the original inbox
> only has 1200 (still high...I'll discipline her later).  I've killed
> Dupes in The Bat, but that hasn't even made a mark on it.

Did you check the message subjects? If there are so many messages,
there should be many duplicate subjects...

What do you mean by disciplining? I keep all my mail for the last 2.5
years, that's 11232 messages at the moment.

BTW: *please* don't start new thread by replying to some message and
simply changing the subject. Some of us are sorting by references, and
that put your message to the "Confirm sending bug?" thread, after
"POP3 sending of email" message, which was reply, too.

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 4.10.1998. ]