Sorry about the reply fiasco folks.  Didn't realize that posting entailed pasting.

I couldn't figure out why the imported Netscape mail doubled the inbox
by 2800 messages.  We chose to leave it in Netscape and start fresh
with The Bat.  Doing anything with that amount of mail just took too
long (ie moving, re-importing, deleting).

However, and I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but following
a URL in Netscape 6.1 brings up two identical browser windows instead
of one.  Anyone else notice this?

Matt Cahill