Hello Thomas,

Sunday, September 02, 2001, 10:52:53 AM, you wrote:

TF> That's worse. I believe you just sent me birthday wishes, but in fact
TF> it was your computer? No thanks.

That depends at which point you assume the wishes were sent. When
everything was set-up by the user or when TB is triggered to send.
It's the same situation as when someone books flowers for an
anniversary in advance or even for several years in advance. But we're
getting no where on this thread - to each their own.

A> Feature: Reminder Mails (let's call it a reminder rather than
A> birthday)

TF> I would offer this service for money to those people who don't know
TF> how to use the Windows Scheduler, and who don't want to use the myriad
TF> of secreterial services that already exist. Other than that, I see no
TF> reason to bloat my favourite mailer with such [censored].

interesting, in your first mail on this subject you said 'You mean
automated sending of emails, or writing an email now which needs to be
sent at a later date? This could be very useful,'. Bit of an abrupt
change of opinion.

Sorry if my comments about the football annoyed you, it's just we're
so used to loosing to Germany at crucial moments, to win so
conclusively was an opportunity not to be missed ;-)

Andrew

 ::Andrew::                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  London UK

http://at.omic.co.uk

Using   The   Bat!  1.53d  on  Windows 98 4.10   Build  2222  A