Hi Allie,

Historians believe that Sunday, September 2, 2001 at 08:36 GMT -0500
was when, Allie C Martin [AM] typed the following:

AM> I don't think it's really that complicated.

AM> I use the same command type file to send the greeting via TB!'s CLI
AM> support. The CLI commands are all documented in the help with examples.

AM> We'd be happy to help anyone who chooses that route.

I have come up with a script that makes it even easier.
Unfortunately, I can't post attachments to this list, so if you would
like a copy (and didn't get it through TBTECH), send me a
message at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED].  I have set up an
auto-responder to send the proper files.  I don't leave TB on 24/7, so
it may take a few hours to respond.

Here is a basic outline of what the script does:

1. For each registered account, look in reminder folder
2. If there are any expired messages, they are moved to the outbox and
   the date information is stripped from the subject line.
3. Messages that haven't expired are kept in reminder folder.

Once you've entered the account info, to schedule a post-dated
message, all you have to do is enter the date in the subject line and
move the message into the reminder folder.  By running the script from
the Windows Scheduler, you can have it send old messages at your
scheduling.

The script is a VBScript using elements from Windows Scripting Host.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Ok, who is General Relativity, and what did he do with Sir Newton?