Hello Andrew,

On Monday, September 03, 2001 at 12:29:18 PM you wrote (at least in part):

AH> I just have a few questions:-

I'll try to answer at least some of your questions, other I'm not the one for
correct answers for :-)

AH> 1.  When creating multiple accounts, is it possible for the
AH> administrator to not see all those accounts by default?  I.e, I only
AH> wish to see my default account, Andrew.

AH> Furthermore, if I purchase a five user license of the bat, would that be
AH> only five accounts I was allowed?

Licences are not 'per POP-Account' but 'per physical user' ... so if you're
one person having 10 POP-Accounts you're done with one licence.

AH> 2.  Is it acceptable to have the bat on workstations connected to the
AH> pop3 server (probably Internet Anywhere), but storing in a common
AH> location (mapped drive) so they can use any machine?

I don't know 'bout the whole Workstation / Network-Environment thing in TB! as
I'm using it in single mode, but you're able to define per account in which
directory mail should be stored.
If this is a mapped network drive you should also be able to access this
files/mail from a second or third computer that have this drive mapped too.
There's one thing I'd worry about: both machines should use the same drive
name for mapping (e.g. X:) as I don't know if TB! stores absolute path names
within the account data.
Maybe somebody else could enlighten both of us for this point.

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well, it looks like blind, screaming hedonism won out.