Hello TBUDL list,

[...]

ACM> Hi Andrew,
ACM>         On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:29:18 +0100, you contributed this to our
ACM> collective wisdom:
AH>> 1. When creating multiple accounts, is it possible for the
AH>> administrator to not see all those accounts by default? I.e, I only
AH>> wish to see my default account, Andrew. Furthermore, if I purchase a
AH>> five user license of the bat, would that be only five accounts I was
AH>> allowed?

ACM> I'll address this part since Peter did the others.

ACM> If you're using TB! as administrator you'll always see all the accounts.
ACM> You could however create a user account for yourself which uses only
ACM> your default account and create a special shortcut to start TB!, open
ACM> your personal user account.

Thanks - however, if I only have a five user version, can I have six
accounts, one for me and the other for admin (when I want to modify
other account settings)?

On another tack, is there a way of replying to a message but only
include a sellective portion of the message (I tried sellecting,
pressing ctrl+f5, but the whole message came into my reply).

Thanks.
Amdrew.

 Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]