Hello Raj,

On Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 7:55:56 AM you wrote:

R> 1. I find there are three colour codes - Blue, Green & Red. What do they indicate ?

Blue:   your personal address book(s)
Green:  LDAP-based address book(s), can be one defined/created by yourself
Red:    Certificate Authority address books, store information(s) and
        certificates of CAs for S/MIME En/De-Coding

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility.