Hello Thomas,

Historians believe that Sunday, September 23, 2001, 10:42:19 AM, was when,
Thomas typed the following:

Thomas,

So, what you are telling me is that the Incoming filters are processed
in a hierarchy and putting my *else* filter at the bottom of that list
(thus the Move Up and Move Down feature) will get me what I want?

The I will name this filter -- appropriately -- my Else filter.

 Miles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WinPlat. Windows 98, Build. 2222
RitLabs The Bat! v.1.54 Beta/8, MacroBuild. v1.03.8912 Beta III

Mental MeltDowns:

"You died because you were different, but we are all alike."
-Friends of Benjamin Hermansen who was killed by neo-Nazis, January 2001