Hello Thomas,

Historians believe that Sunday, September 23, 2001, 12:23:21 PM, was when,
Thomas typed the following:

TF> No, this won't work. The Selective Download Filter downloads all
TF> message headers and then processes only these. The signal string must
TF> be matched exactly *in the headers* (so Text and Anywhere won't
TF> apply), and then you can use the options under the Advanced tab.

Got it working with header info from an external text file. I like the
way it works. I have chosen to ignore all that do not match and then I
can kick off the Dispatch to view those that did not make it.

Cool.

 Miles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WinPlat. Windows 98, Build. 2222
RitLabs The Bat! v.1.54 Beta/8, MacroBuild. v1.03.8912 Beta III

Mental MeltDowns:

"Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."

—Erskine Childers (1870-1922),
British-born author and Irish patriot.
Last words before being executed by firing squad, 24 Nov 1922.