Hello Raj,

Historians believe that on Thursday, October 04, 2001, at 9:10:56 PM, was when,
Raj typed the following:

R> Miles,

R> On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, at 20:46:11 [GMT -0400] (which was 6:16 AM where I live) you
R> wrote:

MA>> How  do  I  use  a delimiter to indicate that a quote/string is longer
MA>> than  1 line? If you could supply an example with your answer it would
MA>> be appreciated.

R> Use '\n' where you want the line to be broken.

MA>> Also:  what  is  the limitation of the external file size that %Cookie
MA>> can read from?

R> As far as I see there does not seem to be a limit. I have a 20kb file and it seems
to work
R> just fine.

R> TGIF, Have a great weekend!

Good morning! So what you are saying is (here is a string or two):

line1
line2
line3
\n
line4
line5
\n

When  it randomly picks a string, it will read from the beginning of a
string to the '\n' end then terminate?

 Miles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WinPlat. Windows 98, Build. 2222
RitLabs The Bat! v.1.54 Beta/8, MacroBuild. v1.03.8912 Beta III

Abhorrent Cognitive Spasms:

The most beautiful thing we can
experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all