Hi Marck,

@ 5:10:49 AM on 10/28/2001, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

BC>> Anyway, I created a form with the action
BC>> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=foo,

                              ^^^^
                              Oops. I meant to let you know I tried it
                              without the subject and it gave me the
                              same result ("subject" error in the log).

MDP> <FORM NAME="TestForm" ACTION="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; ENCTYPE="Text/Plain"
METHOD=POST>

Yep, still got the same result with the above cut and pasted exactly
as shown - still the *boink* with flashing Connection Centre and it
was stuck in the Outbox without a subject. The log still says:

!10/28/2001, 16:49:32: SEND  - Message from , subject "", is not properly addressed

I would think it's IE problem since you're getting different results?
I'm using IE 5.50.4522.1800CO to be exact.

-Brian