Saturday, October 27, 2001, 5:18:43 PM, you wrote:
BC> Hi Roberto,

Hi Brian, thanks for your time.

BC> <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/howdoi.html>
BC> Check out the top of the page. :-)
BC> Lots of other goodies here:
BC> <http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com>

I searched through all of the "=". I only found how to sync e-mail
with the Palm, which I had already done. But no sign on how to sync
with the Addressbook. On a side note, I liked the system (BrainStorm)
used for arranging all of the information.

BC> I can't stand pointing this out, but please start a new thread (a new
BC> message) when asking a question. You didn't even bother a trim off
BC> someone else's reply to someone else's question. :-\

As a new user to The Bat, I just began exploring the *huge* amount of
features it has. The view you explained is perfect for high volume
mailing lists, very smart.

So, I appoligize for messing up ;) the list. I thought that just
changing the subject would be enough to start a new thread, looks like
TB is smarter than that :)

Roberto