Hi

Strange problem.  Have been using ver 1.54/10 for awhile.  This is on
a computer with Windows 2000.  I left on the computer overnight with
TB open, set
to get mail every half hour.

This morning when I got up I was greeted with a message box stating:

Exception EAccessViolation in module thebat.exe at 00242C3F.  Access
violation at address 00653E83.  Read of address 00000018.

What is happening is that everytime TB goes to get mail, it hangs on
the last message and then I get the above message.  I closed down my
computer reopened and same problem.  With that box up, I can still
write this message and send it out.  However, I can't get my mail as
the connection centre hangs on the last message.

I even went back to Ver. 1.54/9 and that didn't change.

Any thoughts on how to fix this or what is going on?

 Kitty >^,,^< http://www.netcom.com/~kittyv
 Using The Bat! 1.54/10
        under Windows NT 5.0 Build
2195