Roman,

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, at 23:53:26 [GMT +0100] (which was 04:23 where I live) you
wrote:

RK> TheBat operates on the new folders for these 5 accounts and on the original
RK> folders for the rest. Does anyone know how I could get it to use all of its
RK> old folders?

I  faced the same problem a week back and have been able to recover all folders as it
was.

You  can check the archives for subject "Recovering Folders". A reply from Allie gives
you
the solution. The date of the thread is 29/30 Oct.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Performance Appraisal Terms And Their Real Meanings

 Good Communication Skills - Spends lots of time on phone

Replied on Sunday, November 04, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53t on Windows NT