I restored my installation of TheBat after I reinstalled Win2k and now have
some new folders in my mail directory ([..]\TheBat\MAIL). The 'old' ones
are still there and the new ones have a '.000' appended to the end of the
directory name. So if 'web.de' was the name of an original folder, the new
one is now called 'web.de.000'. Only 5 out of my 7 accounts have new folders
though.
TheBat operates on the new folders for these 5 accounts and on the original
folders for the rest. Does anyone know how I could get it to use all of its
old folders?

Roman