On 17 November 2001 at 8:45 pm Rick wrote:

> Bat List,

>    I'm in the process of doing some major house cleaning on the
>    Pegasus address book that I've imported into TB (which imported
>    nicely I might add). The question I have is what address book files do I need to
>    bring over to my work computer where I will also be using TB. I saw
>    several files in The Bat! directory that look related to the
>    address book, but I want to make certain of the correct ones. Also
>    is there a templates file that I could also copy over to my work
>    machine as well?

The easiest way to do this is to try Tools | Backup and only tick
the address book(s) by name using the Choose ... button. This avoids
having to guess what the filename is, and Account Options picks up the
templates.

Transfer the file you save (second step of that dialogue) to the new
machine then, on the other machine, do Tools | Restore and import that
file.

[The Backup and Restore options are much underestimated].

Alastair