On 19 November 2001 at 3:30 am Rick wrote:

> Thanks for the info... question though, if I click on "Account
> Options" is this going to mess up the way I connect to my accounts at
> work? At work I have to connect to my accounts differently since I'm
> going through an Exchange server and have to use IMAP4. I don't want
> to have to reconfigure my connections. Not sure if this is what is
> backed up when "account options" is selected if so I should probablly
> skip that checkbox?

I've never tried each option separately; I'd imagine rather a lot more
than the [POP3] mail servers would be skipped if you didn't check it.
So, whatever way you go, you'll be recreating some data.

(There also appear to be some bugs with Backup/Restore - some trivial
settings, such as the folder fonts and the taskbar/system tray
appearance, appear not to be carried across. I've filed a bug report
and will see what response there is).

Alastair