Hello Marck.

  I read the complete thread on filtering on attachment
  extensions in the archive in which you explained the
  difference in the header(s).

  As a result I can see where to find the name of the
  attached file as in name="Humor.MP3.scr" in the 'lower'
  headers via F9.

  Although I know TB! would warn me if I ever tried to open
  any one of the scr, pif, or other double extension files,
  I'd like to create  kill filter for them.

  However, since in the  name="Humor.MP3.scr" scenario, it
  could be humor or hello or some other word as well as mp3
  or doc, etc. I'd like to know what you think would be the
  best way for me to filter for these guys.

   name="*.MP3.scr" regexp on? or some other method?

   TIA

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA