Just noticed - what do Folder | Browse (and Account | Refresh Folders) and
Folder | Refresh do that is useful?

Folder | Browse appears to open the currently highlit message, which is
pointless from the menu bar as there are are several more sensible ways of
doing this, and the second two appear to do nothing at all - I don't even
see the tell-tale flicker of something being refreshed.

I appreciate that the second two might have some sort of meaning in
multi-user situations, but with a single user they seem to be redundant.

Alastair

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp