Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.54/10
  Serial Number 49B7D17A
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

  When I want to filter on attachment extensions, TB does not find
  them, even if I let it search "Anywhere". What I am referring to are
  the lines below the message, after the boundary. Example from a
  message sent to me with an xls attachment (c&P'ed from the Source
  Viewer F9):

QUOTE
[most headers snipped]
Content-Length:?64460
Status:? O

--=_D08A1C3B.59385525

encl. plse find our updated FCL-Buying-Ratesheet Fareast.

best regards

--=_D08A1C3B.59385525
Content-Disposition:?attachment; filename="FCL-Buying-Ratesheet.xls"

0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAWgAAAAAAAAAA
[snip]
UNQUOTE

  Steps to reproduce the bug:

  Create a filter that should find the string ".xls" in location
  Anywhere, which should move any matching message to a temp folder.
  Send yourself a message with an attachment "test.xls". The filter
  does not move the message.

Regards,
  Thomas Fernandez