Sean,

On Thursday, November 29, 2001, 10:00:06 AM, you wrote:

SS> Hi,

SS> I noticed that when reading emails that the there is no mouse wheel scroll
SS> functionality (mouse wheel will not scroll the page in emails).

Works fine for me on win2K and win98.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to
calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the
doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know
what I've left on the porch? A jack-o- lantern with a knife stuck in
the side of it's head with a note that says 'You.' After that I
usually feel a lot better, and no harm done."