Hello All,

On Thursday, 29. November 2001 at 16:38:42 PWSZ wrote (at least in part):

>> Not for me with a "Microsoft Mouse Wheel mouse Optical" on XP

P> I'm also unable to use the mouse wheel (Logitech Mouse). The problem
P> has been introduced in version 1.54/beta 10e and is still present in
P> this beta 12. That's quite annoying :(

P> PS: I'm running Win ME.

So all Beta-Users may want to subscribe TBBETA or file a bug report
directly to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
I'd suggest continuing this discussion if some stable version users
have this problem too, otherwise I'd strongly recommend a follow-up-to

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This list ain't for beta issues and we all should respect this and not
bother stable version users with beta problems.

Thank you all.
--
Best Regards
Peter Palmreuther                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Let's play war - I'll lay down and you blow the hell out of me!"