Hi Arturo,

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:53:20 +0100GMT (30/11/2001, 15:53 +0800GMT),
Arturo Quirantes wrote:

AQ> I have a related problem. I get the CC in the taskbar, but cannot
AQ> make it appear!

Hmm, over here it comes into the foreground when I click on the
taskbar item.

AQ> Alex Leschinsky, from RITlabs, told me to restore the window (CC,
AQ> I guess) from its minimized form when I send/receive, but to no
AQ> avail: the "restore" option in the right-button menu is grayed
AQ> out.

How about Maximise? Maybe the size is set to zero or something, so
that's why you don't see it. Maybe also it is located off the screen,
so that Restore option is greyed out, because it is already restored?

When you clikc on Minimise, does the Restore option suddenly reappear?

AQ> Has anybody had this "phantom CC" problem, and if so, how did you
AQ> solve it? I´m using W98 and TB 1.53d

Someone here on the list should remember in which registry key the
setting for size and location are stored. And what the default values
are, to which you should set them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.