Hi Kris,

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:35:06 +0100GMT (03/12/2001, 02:35 +0800GMT),
Kris Vermandere wrote:

KV> Hello, I also have a question about HTML : I know that I can't create
KV> a HTML message, but what do I have to do when I want to reply to a
KV> HTML message, or when I want to forward it?

In order to reply, you can try hitting the "reply" button. In order to
forward a message, trying the "forward" button is a good idea.

KV> Then the HTML structure is lost, and all that is left is plain
KV> text,

Yes, you have understood the whole point. :-)

KV> so the receiver will not see the original contents of the mail. Is
KV> there any other way to make sure the receivers sees the original
KV> message?

If you want to send it to spamcops, you mean? (I wouldn't know any
other reason.) If course, just MIME forward the message.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.