On 12/4/2001, Geoff Lane wrote:

> I'm replacing Outlook across my company's network. Today, I asked
> for recommendations to replace the calendar and alarm functions of
> Outlook. Thanks to all who responded.

My old mail agent was (the now discontinued) Calypso. The creators
entered into an agreement with the people who made the very fine Time
& Chaos PIM, and integrated that program into Calypso. If you had Time
and Chaos on your machine, you could configure Calypso to use it as
its default address book and share info between the two. It would be
nice if Ritlabs could work out something similar for the Bat.
--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

Irritating tagline brought to you by The Bat! 1.53d
at 1:56:09 AM on Wednesday, December 05, 2001