Hello Allie,

On 8 Dec 2001, 18:47:15, you wrote:

> So, if you're going to assess development based on version numbering.
> you'll be sorely disappointed. Though v2 has been long in coming, I've
> been quite content since development has certainly progressed in the
> interim. Many are however impatient because v2 is slated to have some
> important interface enhancements such as customisable toolbars,
> remappable keyboard shortcuts, an alternate editor, plug-in support
> among other things.

That's what I meant when I posted this message. I am 90% happy with
what The Bat offers right now. I, as you maybe can see, finally
switched definitely to The Bat.

I just can't wait until the ability to write HTML messages is
introduced. I just want to use some bold and underline in my text. No
pictures, just simple enhancement of text.

If this feature is implemented in version 1.55 then I don't care for
version 2 anymore.... ;)).

 Marc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]