Hello Peter,

On 9  Dec 2001 at 18:57:04 you wrote (at least in part):

PM> Hi Pit, they did not accept a reply to your post. I got a 404 error
PM> instead. I had to fire up Netscape to get there... Opera was not
PM> accepted... This only fits ;-(

That's what I got too. But I found a work-around :-) Nevertheless,
seems it is working correctly again right now, I posted a comment
(btw: using Opera) and after this I noticed he's now telling what TB!
is plus what's the difference between his program and TB! plus a link
to RIT :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. (Albert Einst