> Hello Joe!

> On 15 Dec 2001 at 00:22:16 you wrote:

>> Except that one about "death do us part..."

> About your comp? And if unto your wife, remember that it's natural
> causes meant ... (see below)

In some parts of the world, these days anyway, natural causes include
gun fire, eh?

>>> Just one question: what would you need the rifle for? Shouldn't the height
>>> be sufficient? :-)

>> Lars, the rifle wasn't for me...

>> Believe me, I'm trying to do just that.  Everytime I even touch
>> something over there, I flinch! It's a little like walking around in a
>> mine field...

>> Boom!

> All this could persuade a not too little political force in my
> hometown (Hamburg/Germany) to try you for attempted murder.

I never leave a job unfinished, Dierck.

> I really should start drinking seriously ... just one bottle LongWood
> left ...

You shouldn't drink at all, Dierck, if you're not gonna drink
seriously.

For what it's worth, I break out in a cold sweat whenever I have
only three *cases* left down in the basement.

How's that for seriousness?

:)

--
Joe Finocchiaro