16. desember 2001 Edward König wrote on TDUDL:

EK> How can I avoid to appear _all_ of the addresses of an address
EK> group in the to-field of the message, instead of _only_ the alias
EK> name?

  Put all the adresses in the BCC-field (you may have to use the
  View-menu in the editor to make this header visible). I think there
  must be one legal adress in the To-field. You could use
  listname <your emailadress>

  There is also a mass mailing feature you might want to check out.
  You must first create your message as a template. Then you select
  the group you want from the address book and choose mass mailing
  using template from the file menu. This will create several
  individual adressed messages to the recipients.

--
Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://home.online.no/~ottgrims