Hey there:

fff> I just sent 3 emails to myself using all 3 priority options and I did receive
them all nearly the same time...
fff> So if this is just to let the recipient know the urgency of your message, where
is this indicated..??
fff> I cant tell any difference in any of the 3 emails I sent..  I even looked at the
complete header information and none of them were labeled "High Priority" or say
anything else about priority...
fff> Maybe this is why I have been confused for so long.

It's usually shown with a RED icon for HIGH PRIORITY. The icon
on the very left of your mail list, the little envelope, that's what's
a different color!

Sebastian.