Hello Kenneth S. Rhee,

On Monday, December 24 2001 at 06:12 AM PDT, you wrote:

> These are built-in conduits for Palm mail:

What exactly do you mean by _built it_? AFAIK, without Pocket Mirror,
there is no Sync with Outlook, and without IES by Qualcomm you cannot
Sync with Eudora. I would never use OE, Lotus or MS Exchange... at least
not willingly ;o), so I have no idea what software would be required to
Sync those Applications.

I tried once installing Pocket Mirror to Sync with Outlook, but I found
it to be a real PITA, trying to organise my different categories and
what not but Outlook seemed too complicated in comparison to what was
available on my Palm: Too much information in Outlook that never made it
to my Palm, so I switched back to Palm Desktop.

--
Nick

-=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
 List Moderator | PGP 7.1 | Becky v2.00.08