Hi Bat Users,

 I am looking for some help on using the auto address book entry.
 I receive a lot of mail ( about 800 a day) for my business from a lot
 of different people. I have tried adding them each as a filter but
 this doesn't work to well, because a some address aren't used anymore
 and I get stuck with lots of useless filters.
 I already asked TB people to make a time option on filters so they
 get deleted after a certain period.

 Until then, what I would like is add them all to an address book on
 which I could filter ( If in address book THEN send to folder).
 If I could then delete the complete address book or all the entries
 in it, each 3 months and run a macro that would add each unique email
 address in a particular folder to it again I would be done.

 Now I am pretty good in thinking up new idea's it's just the
 execution that isn't my forte. Can someone tell me of this can be
 done and how?

 Thanks for thinking with me :-)

Best regards,
 Gerard
--
Insert Cookie Here--> Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the
balls to live in the real world. - Mary Shafer, NASA Ames Dryden -

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53d