On 12/29/2001, Avenarius wrote:

> s it then true that TB!'s editor is primarily suited for the needs of
> power users rather than ordinary users? Perhaps it only comes across
> as such to the first-time user, which wouldn't then be a fault in the
> editor but in its presentation as Alastair says. Surely it's in the
> interest of not nerds but everyone to be able to "write neat email
> messages that are not a pain to read" because "quotations do not break
> the formatting of the rest of the message".

It took some getting used to, but I absolutely love the Bat's editor.
They can add the option to use an external editor, or improve the
existing one for the upcoming v2.0, but *please* don't touch the
original editor's functionality. :-)

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

Irritating tagline brought to you by The Bat! 1.54 Beta/15
at 6:10:35 PM on Saturday, December 29, 2001

www.donzeigler.com

Grand Funk Railroad's
"Roadkill" Fan Club Photo Gallery
Official One-Eyed Gypsy Fan Site