Hello Januk Aggarwal,

On Monday, December 31 2001 at 01:06 AM PDT, you wrote:

> I know it would be nice, but could you imagine the support horror if
> that were implemented?  Every person could have different menus, so
> there would be no way of telling them how to find the feature they
> want/need.

No, not at all. Most modern Mail Clients have customisable Toolbars,
yet the context menus available remain the same. The Toolbar option
simply allows one to put buttons of the most used menu options on the
Toolbar so that you don't have to keep searching through multiple levels
of sub-menus to find what you need. :o)

Not only should the Main Toolbar be customisable, but the Message Editor
Toolbar as well. In the end, I think this would alleviate a lot of the
problems new Users have with TB's complexity.

--
Nick

    -=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
Win 98SE | GnuPG v1.0.6 (MingW32) | Becky v2.00.08