Hello Dirk Dörr,

On Monday, December 31 2001 at 04:14 AM PDT, you wrote:

> Despite of this advantage of PMMail I decided to buy TheBat! because
> it seems to have very motivated developers and a Linux version could
> be possible because they are using Delphi (Are there any news about
> this?). And AFAIK the "on-the-fly" feature will be implemented in the
> V2 of TheBat! even I cannot find it implemented in the current beta.
> But I can be wrong, because I didn't test it intensively.

What exactly are you referring to when you say "on-the-fly decryption"?
At first I was reading into what you said and thought you were referring
to "on-the-fly encryption", which is what SecureBat does, but you may
well be referring to the automatic decryption of PGP/GPG encrypted
messages. Yes... No... ?

--
Nick

    -=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
Win 98SE | GnuPG v1.0.6 (MingW32) | Becky v2.00.08