Roelof Otten wrote:

> Hello Neal,
>
> On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:59:23 -0700GMT (31-12-01, 19:59 +0100GMT, where
> I live), you wrote:
>
> N> I wish to have several email accounts and have all of them share the
> N> same mail folder.
>
> N> Each account uses different mail servers, id, passwords, etc.
>
> An account in The Bat! can have no more than one server to collect
> it's mail.
> You could use something like Hamster to do the collecting and
> afterwards presenting it into one (local) pop3-box.
>
> IIRC Hamster is freeware and can be found at
>http://home.t-online.de/home/juergen.haible/
>
> --
> Groetjes, Roelof

Roelof -

I'm sorry thought the message was clear.

This works great in Netscape 4.xx, I declared a folder to store all
incoming messages and all of my
profiles share the folder for incoming mail.

I now have managed to make two accounts with different mail servers. But
the mail folders are in different
locations.

I have several email addresses that share the same mail server address,
thus each of them will
download the same files again and again.

 - Instead of 150 emails per day will be getting 600 to 900 :-(

Neal
====