Hello Andy,

On 4 Jan 2002 at 23:27:07 you wrote (at least in part):

>> With using 'SecureBat!'.
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/securebat/index.html
AS> Sure, but I am pretty sure I read something like this in a mail or on the
AS> website of TB, but now I can't find it anymore.

And I'm pretty sure this is quite impossible as The Bat! Standard
never supported this or a similar feature (encryption of message
base). Maybe you're mixing up having read about 'compressing' and
'encrypting' message base ... ?!?
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bumper sticker: "All the parts falling off this car are of the very
finest British manufacture"