Hello Peter,

04. januar 2002, 23:45:39, you wrote:

>>> With using 'SecureBat!'.
>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/securebat/index.html
AS>> Sure, but I am pretty sure I read something like this in a mail or on the
AS>> website of TB, but now I can't find it anymore.

PP> And I'm pretty sure this is quite impossible as The Bat! Standard
PP> never supported this or a similar feature (encryption of message
PP> base).
<snip>

AFAIK, it did until 1.42 when the messages base format was changed.

Anyway, this is what Marck posted recently:

,----- [ TB versions ]
'-----

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/22 on Windows 98 4.10.67766446. A ]

The reliability of machinery is inversely proportional to the number
and significance of any persons watching it.
       -- Watson's Law