Hello Luc,

6 Jan 2002, 23:18:31, you wrote:

> Hi list,

>   can somebody give me some feedback on colour groups? What arte they
>   good for and how do they work? The help files are a bit cryptic ;)

At  last,  something  for  which  I can contribute. I subscribe to the
Excel-L  and  the Excel-G discussion lists. They cover pretty much the
same  subject.  All  emails  from  both lists are filtered in the same
folder.  It  is  however  convenient  for  me  to identify each list's
messages separately by colour. That's why I use a filter to colour one
type of the lists' messages.

I  also use colour to highlight "parked" messages. I suppose this is a
leftover  from Pegasus Mail, because that program didn't have the flag
that  one  sees  with TB. Anyway, I normally have the parking flag way
out  on  the  right  (off  the visible area on the screen) so, using a
colour to highlight these messages is useful to me.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]