Andrew,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, at 09:23:04 [GMT +0100] (which was 1:53 PM where I live) you
wrote:

AA> So, let's say message1 contains no attachments. The line "Attachments:
AA> <none>" would _not_ appear when I save the message to a file.

AA> Let's say message2 contains an attached file, "file1.ext". The line
AA> "Attachments: file1.ext" would appear when this message is saved.

AA> How can this best be done?

The  following was posted on TBTECH by Januk. I personally have not tried. Maybe
you   could   incorporate   this   in   the   'save   message   Template'   in
account->properties->templates.

%IF:"%ATTACHMENTS"="<none>%-
":"%-
<replacement message>%-
":"%-
%ATTACHMENTS"

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Replied on 7 Jan 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/25 on Windows NT