Hello Raj,

On 7 Jan 2002 at 12:46:46 you wrote (at least in part):

R> Tell  me  did  you  reply to my message ??? Cause its NOT threaded in the folder
R> over here.

Andrew does in fact read the messages from the online message archive
and takes the subject & relevant message texts and pastes them into a
new created mail.
He's subscribed in DIGEST mode only and this is his kind of 'real time
mail reading' :-)
Because neither DIGEST (which is received to late to answer in 'real
time' as he does) nor online archive offer the message id's so he
can't build up proper references in his mails. Therefore we all,
threading by references, see his mails 'unthreaded' / 'beginning a new
thread'.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If man were immortal, do you realise what his meat bills would be?