Hi Sebastian,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:34:51 +0100GMT (08/01/2002, 03:34 +0800GMT),
Sebastian wrote:

S> So, my glorious solution: ;)

S> I put about 100 mails into one mail as attachments, right from
S> Outlook, then sent that to an email address.

S> From TB, I used the POP account from the used email address and just
S> downloaded the big mail. A doubleclick on one of the attached mails
S> opened a window with all the mails listed with the correct date - I
S> just imported all those into my TB inbox.

This is indeed a very good way! I will save your message. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.